Thursday 24 November 2011

A Confession of a Hair Loss Victim

As a young child until my early twenties, I was blessed with thick long hair. However, I did a lot of things that caused my body to react in an unexpected way. Because I was too conscious of my weight and body, I began to skip meals and avoid eating proper nutritious foods. Other than that, I have bad habits like smoking and drinking. With this unhealthy lifestyle, it was imminent that my body would eventually succumb to problems.

I started noticing the changes in my hair when I saw a mass of hair tangled along my hairbrush. I was literally shocked, because it was the first time that I've experienced that kind of hair loss. My excessive hair loss really caught me off guard, though I still ignored this at first. However, for at least 2 weeks I continued to lose masses of hair, that was the wake-up call for me, and so I started to panic.

hair growth treatment | hair loss treatment

No comments:

Post a Comment