Wednesday 23 November 2011

Leimo Saved My Dying Hair!

It's been two months since I started using Leimo. And I've been loving it since day one. During the first month, I signed up for their free trial of the Leimo Hair Treatment Pack (HTP), which included the Bio-Cleansing Shampoo, Thickening Conditioner, Scalp Therapy Day Treatment, Scalp Serum Night Treatment, and the Scalp Scrub. They have been my saving grace since then. My hair was not really that bad at all, my thinning hair, that is. I'm only 45 and lest my thinning hair will make me look 10 years older, I begun looking for possible treatments, which is why I stumbled upon Leimo's free trial offer of the Leimo HTP.

I had the wrong sense of respect for my hair. I am well aware of its importance but I did a lot of crimes to it when I was still younger: curling, straightening it, bleaching, and perming it. Name it—been there, done that! And now, it starts to become nightmarish. Glad, I was a little conscious about my excessive falling hairs and the thinning hair on the top of my head. Believe it or not, my wet hair has been very sensitive with even the slightest pull. But after regular usage of all those hair care treatments from Leimo in just a month, my hair fall diminished for real!

Also, I never thought that any of these treatments would actually prevent further hair fall. Last week, I made my own research about what their ingredients can do. I found out that the Scalp Therapy Day Treatment uses saw palmetto extracts which have been largely contraindicated in women for a reason that remains unclear to me until now. But it didn't put me off because I have not noticed any side effects at all, not even a single itch or redness. All I know is that my hair has stopped falling abnormally as far as my physically-recovering scalp is concerned.

Two months of using Leimo marks a major turning point in my life. I discovered a renewed sense of importance for my hair. Leimo saved my dying hair from myself.

Links:
hairloss treatments | products for hair loss | laser hair growth treatment

No comments:

Post a Comment