Sunday 20 November 2011

When Baldness Is NOT An Option, Use Leimo Hair Treatment!

I am a 30-year-old woman who suffers from hair loss due to a thyroid disorder for almost 2 years.

When I was 28 years old, I noticed that my hair was falling off. I was very unhappy about it because I saw masses of hair tangled along my hairbrush or after I took a shower. At first, I never gave it much thought. However, when the rate of hair loss increased, I made it a point to talk to my doctor.

Imagine my amazement when my doctor diagnosed me with a thyroid condition. He told me that I was experiencing hair loss as a symptom of my thyroid disorder. He then proceeded in telling me that to stop my hair loss I had to treat my thyroid disorder first. With that, I had undergone a series of medications and treatments to cure my hyperthyroidism.

However, when my hyperthyroidism had been treated, I had already lost a lot of hair. I managed to hide my hair loss by using wigs; unfortunately, it did not last because I got tired of using them. I wanted to find other hair loss treatment products that could help me ease my hair loss condition. So, I made it a point to search for hair loss products that would help me regrow my hair and get rid of my hair loss problem.

That was when I remembered a friend of mine who also suffers from a hair loss problem. I remembered her telling me about the Leimo 30-day hair loss treatment free trial. So, I began to research about it and came across their website. I called their customer service and inquired further about what the Leimo products can do for hair loss victims like me. The agent told everything I needed to know about the hair loss treatment they are offering. With that, I was convinced to avail of the 30-day free trial of their hair loss treatment.

After using the Leimo Hair Treatment Pack for 2 weeks, I was stunned by the results! I saw my hair becoming shinier and healthier. Although, there is no hair growing at that span of time, still I feel my hair becoming healthier in a sense that my dandruff and scalp itchiness were gone and the quality and texture of my hair is getting better. Even my hair fall had stopped. With that in mind, I again talked to the customer service and bought my very own Leimo Hair Treatment Pack after my 30-day free trial ended.

Now, I have been using the Leimo Hair Treatment Pack for a year and a couple of months. As usual, I continue to see excellent results. My hair has not only stopped receding, but the thinning hair feels much healthier and twice as thick. My hair is also slowly restoring its former glory. Thanks to the Leimo Hair Treatment Pack!

Links
treatments for baldness | hair loss treatment | hair loss product

No comments:

Post a Comment